Friday, April 11, 2008

METS WIN!!!!!

Mets are back to .500 after an extra inning win tonight against the Phillies. Heilman continues to struggle which makes Dirty Sanchez's weekend work with New Orleans even bigger. He is scheduled to pitch Friday and Saturday. This will be his first time pitching back to back which is the last hurdle to him retaking his spot as Wags setup man.

It was nice to see Reyes have a good game. If he gets going the Mets offense will improve ten fold. I especially liked the excitement he showed at the end. I know he wants to tone it down as some opposing teams have expressed their dislike for the post homerun dancing, etc that Reyes is known for. However, my thoughts are if you do not like it than stop him otherwise keep it to yourself. Reyes has a youthful excitement for the game and I'm all for it. It is too bad more guys aren't like Jose.

I'm currently watching Baseball Tonight and they showed Hideo Nomo pitching for the Royals. I didn't even know he was still playing. Man he has been awhile especially for a guy who after the first couple years has been pretty bad.

Sorry for the quick diversion there but I was shocked. I have added a few things to the site. On the left you will see a link to the WFAN Live Radio feed. As any self-respecting Mets fan knows WFAN is their flagship station and does the radio broadcast for every game. I got this from WidgetBox.com where it was posted by a developer with the username of thisboy9. I added a standings widget as well which was made by the same developer. I also added a widget created by the guys over at NYFS.com that shows the scores for every game within the Mets organization. By the way if you have not visited NYFS.com you should. It is a New York Mets community with forums, write ups on every guy who has played for the organization.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice site and pls visit http://indiafootball.blogspot.com and give me ur valuable suggestion to improve the content and revenue.