Thursday, April 10, 2008

Johan Santana Desktop Wallpaper


I have been playing around with the Microsoft Expression Design program and Gimp. Both of which are very nice programs. While playing around with them I decided to try putting together a wallpaper for my laptop. I have my screen resolution at 1280 x 800 and let me say it is not easy to find pictures online to fit that resolution. As a Mets fan I decided to pt together a Johan Santana wallpaper since I have not seen many out there yet. It turned out pretty good for my first time. I have posted it on Desktop Nexus which is a new site where users can upload desktop wallpapers. The site is meant to be a one stop resource for backgrounds so that us users no longer have to go hunting through Google and Yahoo pictures for a new back drop for our monitor screens. A thumbnail of it appears above.

0 comments: